MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Let The Games Begin!

I LOVE the Olympics!  And the WINTER ones are my favorite - I just love seeing what new items they can send down an icy hill.  Skis, Snowboards, Bikes, Luge, Skeleton - the fun never stops... it only gets faster and more dangerous! 😁

I have created a new OLYMPIC DREAMS Collection.  The Main Kit and Journal Cards are adaptable to both the winter and summer Olympics as well as many other sporting layouts.  Plus, there is a WINTER-specific Pack that has over 30 elements for the winter games.  It's on sale at all of my stores:

Take a look at the new set:


Here is what my Creative Team did with this collection:

You find this new series (as well as ALL of my products)
50% OFF at all of my stores.
For the next 3 weeks, I'm having one OLYMPIC-sized sale!


Snag up all of those kits you've had on your wishlist, and show off your layouts in my Gallery Showcase Group.  And be sure to snag the free CLUSTERS below.  They will be here for the next week, and then in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook.


Happy Olympics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags