MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, May 22, 2017

$2 Tuesday for May 23rd




New Tuesday = New Deals!

Since school is winding down over here in the States, I thought we'd grab a couple of my favorite school-themed packs for your $2 Tuesday Deals.

First up is the BOOKWORM Bundle.  If you or a friend are fellow bibliophiles, then you'll want this bundle to showcase your favorite reads.  Look closer - I think I see Clifford and Franklin peeking out in there!

For your older kids, I have the FIELD TRIP ADVENTURE Kit.  This one is perfect for all of the park and museum tours!

Both packs are just $2.00 FOR ONE DAY ONLY at all of my stores!


Fine these packs here:

GINGERSCRAPS
BUNDLE | KIT

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER
BUNDLE | KIT

MY MEMORIES

MAGSGRAPHICS
BUNDLE | KIT

Take a look at some layouts using these kits!





Come show off what YOU can make in my Gallery Showcase Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags