MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Let's Get Ready To RUMBLE!

It's that time of year again... 
time for the Superbowl!

While I personally use this time to read or scrap between funny commercials, I know that many will be cheering on their favorite teams.  I wanted to remind you of my FOOTBALL FEVER Collection; it's perfect for scrapping your Super Bowl Parties!  It's 50% off at all stores!

 
 
 

I've also marked my THE CHAMP collection to 50% off at all stores as well.  It's Football-themed Alpha might finish off your layouts perfectly!

 
 
 


Here are some LAYOUTS that use these kits:

Those are "TOUCHDOWN" layouts, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags