MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Come Scrap With Me: February Challenges

I LOVE hosting Challenges!  I am continually amazed and inspired by your layouts!  

This month, at Gingerscraps, I'm hosting the WORD ART Challenge.  You get to download this Word Art for FREE to incorporate into your layout.

  


It coordinates with my newest WINE COUNTRY collection.  You can use the matching version, or recolor the plain version to match whatever kit you choose to work with.  Of course, if you choose any of MY kits for this challenge, I'll have a BONUS coupon for you to Gingerscraps at the end of the month!



At Scraps-N-Pieces, I'm hosting the Bits-N-Pieces Challenge!  That means you can mix-n-match any of the Feb. BNP Packs to complete your layout.  

I hope you'll choose parts of my new CRUSH ON YOU Collection - and if you do, I'll have a BONUS coupon for you to SNP at the end of the month!



So... Challenge, accepted?  Let's scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags