MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, January 2, 2017

50% OFF Sale, $2 Tuesday Deals, and Free-With-Purchase Items!

How was your New Year's Celebration, my Scrappy Friends?!  We spent most of our evening with 8 adults and 11 kids at a blacklight bowling alley.  Lots of fun, but LOTS of noise!!  ;)  I took lots of photos - so when I finally get time to scrap for myself, I'll have lots to work with.

Getting back into the regular scrapping routine, we are kicking off the New Year with 50% OFF all products at all 4 of my stores!  Now is the best time to snag some of those kits on your wish list!






But the deals don't stop here... You get even BIGGER savings with this week's $2 Tuesday Deals.  And in 2017, the $2 Deals are available at ALL of my stores!  Both Gingerscraps and Scraps-N-Pieces have started $2 Tuesdays too!


At MagsGraphics

At MyMemories

At Scraps-N-Pieces

At Gingerscraps


Next great deal... I have TWO Free-With-Purchase options at MagsGraphics.com:

Spend $5, and you get this kit for free...


Spend $10, and this will be yours!



Did you snag the SPACE RACE FREEBIE?  Scroll down to the post before this one for the Magical Mousetery Blog Train!  The freebie and corresponding collection are out-of-this-world!

Happy, Happy New Year!
I look forward to scrapping with you in 2017!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags