MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

It's Christmas Every Tuesday in December!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Each Tuesday in December, I'll be featuring two of my Christmas sets for $2 Tuesday!  $1.99 will get you a featured bundle or kit - and a HUGE Deal!

Today, I have my SIMPLY CHRISTMAS Bundle and JOLLY HOLIDAY Kit for you:

There are more Christmas Kits coming your way... Stay tuned!

While you're waiting for the next big deal, why don't you come share one of your holiday traditions with me?  I'm hosting the Journaling Challenge over at Scraps-N-Pieces, and I'd love to hear about your special plans each holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags