MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, February 4, 2016

NEW Collection! = You And Me, Babe ♥

Finding a more "masculine" Valentine-themed kit can be challenging. Fortunately, I've got your back!  This is my newest LOVE-ly collection called
♥ YOU AND ME, BABE ♥


It's ON SALE and available at all of my stores:


My Creative Team took this out for a spin and created these beauties:

by Cori

by Karen

by Kathy

by Sheri

by Kristine & by Lisa

by Stephanie

I love how the layouts all use the same kit... but look SO different!

I have a gift for you - I made some CLUSTERS with this set.
They are FREE, but you'll need to check out through your favorite store of mine.  Of course, while you're there, I hope you'll buy the rest of the kit!

DOWNLOAD (FREE!) THROUGH THESE STORES:

Then come show off your layouts in my Gallery Group!


1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags