MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

$2 Tuesday: Fall Cornucopia BUNDLE!

I'm gearing up for a fantastic iNSD Weekend... and the fun starts tomorrow!  While you are waiting, my Fall Cornucopia BUNDLE (Yep!  The WHOLE BUNDLE!) is just $1.99 at MyMemories.  But snag it fast, because this deal is only on Tuesday, Nov. 3rd!



TOMORROW... all products at all stores will be on sale, plus you'll find freebies exclusive to my Gallery Showcase Group and/or my Newsletter.  NOW is the time to join the newsletter list because that's where you'll find my part of the Scraps-N-Pieces Newsletter Train.  Want the rest of the parts?  You'll need to also subscribe to my colleagues at SNP.  Click on the image below to visit the complete list of participating designers.

All of our newsletters go out Wednesday so sign up now!


The SNP Forum will also house challenges, a scavenger hunt, flash sales, and more.  It is THE place to be for iNSD!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags