MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, August 17, 2015

Back-To-School BLITZ Sale!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Sorry I've been so MIA - These last few weeks of summer had us busy with vacation, getting our oldest ready for High School (how is that possible?!), tryouts for new select baseball team (same kid), supporting my parents' move to Florida, and the general start of school.  Now that school has started, I have time to scrap and design again!  So we are kicking off a BACK-TO-SCHOOL BLITZ!


Shop this way:


Here are some school-themed collections that could be exactly what you are looking for:
  
  

  

  

I'm having a SCHOOL-THEMED LAYOUT CHALLENGE in my Gallery Showcase Group!  Come show off your school-inspired layout!

I can't wait to see what you make!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags