MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, April 25, 2015

April's Faith365 Collection: PRAISE!

One of the best things about our church is the most amazing music... and that's the inspiration for the next FAITH365 Collection!  It's definitely "PRAISE-WORTHY!"  The PRAISE Collection can be found at all of my stores and is ON SALE.  Take a look...



Here are some beautiful layouts that showcase this collection:

by CORI
  

by KAREN
  

  

by KATHY
  

by TAMMY
  

by LISA

What PRAISE-WORTHY moments need to be scrapped by you?  Pick up this set at MagsGraphics, MyMemories, and Scraps-N-Pieces!


I also have a FREEBIE for you!  The HASHTAG pack is free for a very limited time so snag it quickly!

I appreciate your comments AND your business!  I'd love to see your layouts too - feel free to join my Gallery Group or post in the SNP Gallery!

:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags