MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, March 23, 2015

NEW "Basketball Madness" Kit!

Is your house overrun with BASKETBALL MADNESS?  In my home, all televisions are currently pointed to the NCAA Games...  Smelly high-tops are tossed in a corner... Often, there's a bounce, bounce, BOUNCE of a basketball out back.  If this is your house too, then you'll be thrilled to know that I have a HUGE, new basketball collection ready for you at MagsGraphics and SNP (and soon to be at MyMemories), and it's 30% off!




Take a look at some fun LAYOUTS created with this collection.

by Cori
  

by Kathy
 

by Lisa

I also have a FREEBIE for you - I'm offering the matching pack of TITLES for a short time:

Sorry - this freebie has expired.

I hope you'll SWISH by my stores and purchase this kit.  
Then share your layouts in my Gallery Group!

:) Mags

2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags