MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, August 29, 2014

New Faith365 Collection: MISSION TRIP!

Hey Crafty Friends!
I've got a new Collection in the Faith365 Series!  
Take a look at the MISSION TRIP Packs:


It's at a special introductory price at all of my stores for the next two weeks.  I hope you'll take advantage of the sale prices and snag it:


Take a look at some WONDERFUL layouts by my Creative Team:

by Kathy B.
    

    

  

by Kathy M.
  

by Cori


I realized that after I finished the kit, the some additional greenery and flowers would have added a lot to this collection - so that's your FREEBIE!


Remember, YOUR business keeps me "in business!"
I appreciate your patronage at any of my scrappy stores!

Looking forward to seeing YOUR layouts!
:) Mags

3 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags