MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, May 19, 2014

Scrapbooking Bible Study - Choose Joy Finale

Hey Scrappy Friends -
I apologize for being SO delayed with the "finale" piece to this class!  Although you've had all of the lessons, I did want a chance to post my album in it's entirety as well as one last video.  I wasn't sure what video to use until I saw that Kay Warren posted a "Catastrophic Grief" video just this week.  Our class had often wondered how Kay would change or adapt her Choose Joy book after experiencing the sudden loss of her son to suicide last year.  I was thankful to hear this message from her.  For those of you who have experienced such catastrophic loss, I hope it will bring you a message of hope and comfort.



Here is the album I completed for this study:
















Whether you create a scrapbook or not, I HIGHLY recommend Kay Warren's book.  It truly helps you adjust your perspective and choose JOY each and every day!

Thanks for doing this study with me!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Mags, for your wonderful "Choose Joy" Bible Study. I have just looked carefully at each page of your scrapbooking book. It is stunning! What a lesson for us all! Thank you again so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags