MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Scrapbooking Bible Study - Session 11

There were a lot of things I could pull out from last week's lesson - I decided on two of them:  "Find The Funny" and "Celebrated Daily."  Here are the layouts I made.  I wanted a reminder to my kids that life IS funny and to take a moment to celebrate the little things daily.  It's those "little" things that add up to one, BIG, AWESOME life.

The kit used is "Click!" - available at any of my stores.


For our class time today, our focus was this...
THE TIME IS NOW! 
NOW is the time to choose joy... in THIS moment, in THIS circumstance, in THIS heartbreak, despite THIS pain.  THIS is the day that the Lord has made.  We will REJOICE and be glad in it!
We saw a few short videos today - ALL are worth viewing!! 
Need a reminder of how to let God shine through?


#2 - "WHO YOU ARE"
YOU are a masterpiece - Believe it!!

A reminder to live with a grateful heart

THIS is the whole reason we can choose JOY - God's Love and Victory over Death!!


We don't have to wait until we "get those ducks in a row" 
 (because they'll NEVER be all tidy and in a row!), we can CHOOSE JOY NOW
I also shared my testimony - when I hit that crisis of faith that was insurmountable without God.
You can read it here:  FINDING GOD IN HOSPITAL SHOES.

Finally, a cyberfriend of mine & member of my Creative Team, Kathy M., who is doing this study as well, made a wonderful layout of "Things We Need To LET GO OF To Move Forward."   I'm totally snagging it for my album!  Her layout is on the left - I paired it with the layout on the right.  Kit used for both is "My World" - available at all of my stores.

Next week, our class will share our finished album and layouts.
I'll be back with my last layouts then!
Have a blessed week!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags