MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scraplift Challenge!

We've started our very first Scraplift Challenge in the 

I'm hoping to post a layout each week(ish) for us to try.  
I found the first one in the WithLoveStudio Gallery by LinnyAnne:
Isn't that beautiful?!  

Wanna play?  
Layouts are due next Wednesday in the Scraplift Folder in Gallery Showcase Group.
I will be passing out a prize to one of you!

Guidelines:
  • You don't have to use just my kits, but something created by me must be included in your layout.
  • Any other kits by other designers should be credited accordingly.
  • Be sure to include "Scraplift #1" in your credits as well.


I hope you'll play along - I can't wait to see what you make!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags