MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Favorite ________ Blog Train

Some designing friends and I each chose our favorite LOVE SONG and palette and made a mini kit for you.  Since it was an open palette, I piggy-backed on the DST Blog Train palette (that freebie is in yesterday's post) and have another offering for you today that matches.

One of my favorite love songs is A Thousand Years - I especially love the version sung on Glee.  Here is my freebie for you today:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.
Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.

This is just a small sampling of the items in my HUGE "Our Love Story" Kit that available in my stores:  MagsGraphicsMyMemories, and WithLoveStudios.

I hope you'll pick up the complete kit to tell YOUR love story and share your layouts on my Facebook Page and/or my Gallery Group!

Here is the complete list so you know where to go next:
Touched By A Butterfly: www.touchedbyabutterfly.com
Marniejo's House of Scraps: http://marniejo.blogspot.com/
Brandi White Designs: http://www.brandiwhitedesigns.com

Do scroll back the last few posts for MORE FREEBIES! :)

Enjoy!
:) Mags


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for both DST freebies - loving all the texts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful kit ... not sure I know the song; I'll have to look it up on You Tube. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song choice its a fav of mine also THANK YOU ;~} for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello mags! i'm a new follower & your work is so pretty! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags