MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 2, 2014

REQUEST-A-SALE Kits! 50% OFF This Weekend!

I asked my fans on my Facebook Page what kits they'd like to see on sale this weekend.  These are the ones requested and are now 50% OFF until Monday...!

Available at MyMemories
    

INSPIRE ME Collection, 
Quick Page Sets, and Album Templates
Kit also available at MagsGraphics.com

   

    

THAT CHRISTMAS STORY

      
  

  

KIDS IN THE KITCHEN COLLECTION
    

  
  


MY GIRL MEGA COLLECTION


Please follow my FB Page for updates on sales and promotions.  
Join the Gallery Showcase Group for fun challenges, exclusive coupons, and a place to share your layouts using my kits!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags