MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, December 13, 2013

Yes... THAT Christmas Story Kit & Freebie!

Every year, when we decorate our Christmas tree, the kids ask for one specific movie... We MUST watch "A Christmas Story" while we decorate!  This movie is my favorite - it reminds me of growing up, and I love that my kids love it just as much.  So I *HAD* to create a tribute kit to this.  In fact, I've created an entire collection...!



 

  

Some of my scrappy friends worked with this kit - you may not have movie-specific photos, but Jonyce used it for her "Elf On A Shelf" pics!


You can find "THAT CHRISTMAS STORY" at MagsGraphics.com and WithLoveStudio.net.  It will be in the MyMemories store in just a few more days.

I also have a FREE set of frames for you that match.  Snag these up, and then I hope you'll stop by one of my stores and pick up the rest of the collection - it's ON SALE for a limited time!

Sorry - this freebie has expired.

I'd love to see YOUR Christmas stories!  Feel free to post them on my Facebook page anytime.
And speaking of FB, there's a new freebie there too!
:) Mags

2 comments:

  1. Blessings and many thanks ,hugs Nana Kat
    Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags