MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, October 12, 2013

New Collection: FALL-O-WEEN

Autumn is my very favorite season (Bring on the blue jeans and fleece, baby!), and Halloween is my very favorite holiday.  My 2013 Halloween-inspired collection is ready for you to snag up and scrap... Introducing FALL-O-WEEN!



In addition to the main kit that is jam-packed with 15 papers & 83 elements
you will find these Add-On Packs as well:

  

  

This newest Collection, as well as ALL of my Halloween-themed kits are 40% OFF at all of my stores this month!  Take advantage of the sale prices to snag up your favorites.  Your purchases keep me in business which, in turn, leads to more FREEBIES like this fun frame cluster that matches Fall-O-Ween:


Sorry, this freebie has expired.

The Fall-O-Ween collection is currently available at MagsGraphics.com and WithLoveStudio.net.  It will be ready at MyMemories in just a few days!

The rest of my Halloween kits - All 40% OFF - can be found at any of my stores:

    


Also - you have just a FEW DAYS LEFT to snag up the 

I use this software to scrap all of my personal layouts... It is too easy and fast not to!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with lots of scrap-worthy moments!
:) Mags


2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags