MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween SALE!

Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I have LOTS of fun Halloween-themed kits to choose from at any of my stores!  For the rest of October, all of them are 40% OFF at MagsGraphics, WLS, and MyMemories!  Take a look at all of your choices...!








Want some layout inspiration?  
Take a look at these fun layouts created by my scrappy friends...

From Cori
    

      

From Carissa
    


Want a FREEBIE?  These fun titles are FREE again for a limited time at WLS:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.


I hope you'll take advantage of this great sale - and that you will show off your SPOOKY layouts on my FB page!
Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags