MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, April 15, 2013

New BYO at Scrap Take-Out!

Today launches this month's BYO (Build-Your-Own) at Scrap Take-Out.  All participating designers follow the same color palette and offer mini-sets at just $1.00.  You can mix and match the pieces you like best into one fabulous kit!

Here is what I created - Each image is linked to the store.

    

   

   

Each pack is a BARGAIN at just $1 - but if you decide you'd like ALL of it, you can get an even BETTER DEAL by purchasing the BUNDLE which is just $4.99!


I also have a FREEBIE for you that matches!
I think this goes to the heart of all scrapbookers - we just want to share our stories and those of our family and friends, right?


Sorry, this freebie has expired.

I hope you'll stop by STO and pick up items from the whole kit - I appreciate your comments and feedback, and I LOVE to see your layouts!  We've been showcasing a bunch of gorgeous layouts on Facebook.  Be sure to post yours too!

Happy Scrappin'!
♥ Mags


7 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags