MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Superbowl Freebie (with purchase!)

It's SUPERBOWL TIME!  I logged in a LOT of hours watching football until (mercifully!) my son decided that baseball and basketball were his passions.  But I did make this FOOTBALL FRENZY kit last year, and it's totally cute!


In fact, MyMemories just used it for their Newsletter Header today!
Pretty cute, right?! :)

There's also a fun Word Art Add-On:

Both are ON SALE through TUESDAY - snag them fast!

And, if you've got SUPERBOWL PLANS, the Superbowl Add-on pack is now INCLUDED in your purchase of the main kit-- ONLY at MagsGraphics.com!   


I'd love to see your football layouts!
Share them on my Facebook Page and I'll "re-share" them so they show up for ALL to see!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags