MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Polka Dot Pets Collection & Freebie

So I was totally inspired by my coffee tumbler one morning.  It featured a cute dog with a neon polka dot pattern - and I knew I could make something like it and expand it into a fun pet-themed kit.  I know it's bright (80's neon, I think!), but I think it turned out fun and whimsical.  If you've got an adorable pet to show off, then you might be able to use this "POLKA DOT PETS" collection to do it!  You can find this collection at all of my stores  at a special introductory price; the add-on packs include journal cards, pre-decorated pages, and embossed bonus papers.



  


You can also save EXTRA $$ by purchasing the BUNDLE PACK: 

 I have a FREEBIE for you that matches this kit - a fun set of WORD ART!
Sorry this has expired.

Enjoy the word art - and I hope you'll pick up the rest of the kit!
♥ Mags

7 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags