MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 16, 2012

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: Hear Those Jingle Bells!

It's time to showcase another kit that may be sitting on the "back shelf!"  This metallic
"Hear Those Jingle Bells Kit"
is really fun!  I have used the cute jingle bells before within my Gingerbread Christmas series - but this mini kit has dark colors and the fun metallic sheen.  It's VERY striking when printed!


This kit as well as it's coordinating Add-On Packs are 40% OFF this weekend!
Take a look at the other items you can find my stores:

 

I also have a GORGEOUS Quick Page freebie for you hosted on my MagsGraphics Facebook Page:
Sorry... this freebie has expired.

It is a GREAT cover to your Christmas layouts OR you can make a stand-alone layout and frame it as a gift!

I hope while you are at my stores, you'll take advantage of the kits on special this week:
The Gingerbread Christmas Collection

Freedom

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags