MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Kit: HOCKEY DREAMS + Freebie

NEW KIT TIME!! :) 
This one is for all of the ICE HOCKEY Moms and Dads who sit day after day watching their little NHL-Player-in-Training skate, block, pass, and score during their ice hockey practices and games!  It has so many wonderful elements... I'm especially proud of the ZAMBONI! :)


There is also an All-Star Alpha Set and a set of 36 Wordtags!

These kits are available at all of my stores:

For those of you who use the MyMemories Suite Software, you can also purchase this wonderful set of 4 12" Album Templates.  The best thing about Album Templates and Photobooks from MyMemories is that not only do you get the finished layouts that you can easily drop in your photos, but you ALSO get all of the individual background and element files to use again and again in your own layouts!  If you aren't using this software yet, you can get a $10 DISCOUNT by using this code:
STMMMS90118

ALBUM TEMPLATES are available at

ALL OF THESE ITEMS are ON SALE at 25% OFF
until the end of July!

I also have a FREEBIE Set of 2 10" Wordart Titles for you:
Sorry... this freebie has expired.

I enjoy hearing your comments and feedback, and I hope you'll stop by one of my stores and purchase the full kit!  Thanks for stopping by!!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs. My children play sports and lots of them. I have 3 kids in hockey (2 boys and a girl), the boys play football, baseball, roller hockey, and run cross-country. My daughter plays soccer, softball and she is a cheerleader. You have covered most of the sports I am interested in. Would love to see more cheerleading (Red/Wht/Blk) if you ever have the urge to design for a cheerleader! Thanks again and keep the designs coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags