MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, March 9, 2012

Revised Kits: "BOWL ME OVER" & "HURRY UP, SPRING!"

As I continue to transfer kits to my section in the My Memories store, I decided to revise, improve, and expand these next two kits:  Bowl Me Over and Hurry Up, Spring!  Both are in the MagsGraphics store and are processing into My Memories!



"Bowl Me Over" has 53 very fun elements and 20 full-size papers - all of your layouts will be "STRIKES" (in a good way!) with this kit!


"Hurry Up, Spring," is for those of you who can't wait for spring-like temperatures to get here...

This pastel-colored kit has versatile elements and gorgeously-patterned papers!

Find BOTH of these kits at MagsGraphics.com and MyMemories!

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags