MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CT Showcase: Summer Garden

My CT member, Carolyn, must have a very green thumb, because the flowers from her garden are beautiful!!  Check out these layouts she did using the SUMMER GARDEN KIT & ADD-ONS:



I'm so envious because I can kill grass with just one look!! ;) 

But, if you have a hand with gardening, then you'll want to check out the Summer Garden Series - LOTS of wonderful packs that will help you showcase your own gardening efforts
 

 

Remember, if you create a layout using any of my kits, be sure to post it in the MagsGraphics Gallery... you just might receive a COUPON for FREE STUFF!

Happy Scrappin!
:) Mags


1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags