MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Jack ADD-ON: Going to the DENTIST

My oldest son is now in braces - which makes brushing thoroughly a bit of a challenge!  So it was fitting that I would do an Add-On pack for the JACK series about going to the Dentist...



I incorporated one of the Paper People into this kit as well - because you have to have a "real" Dentist!! ;)  I hope you'll stop by my store and snag this up - it's just $2.00 - a great bargain!  

And while you're there, you can enjoy this FREE Quick Page!  
Just add your own photos, journaling, and a title, and you'll be all set!


Sorry - this is no longer a freebie; but you can find it in my store

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!!  Feel free to make REQUESTS for what you'd like to see in future kits!

Happy Scrappin'!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags