MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, June 9, 2011

CT Showcase: Tear Bear Bedtime & No Pirates

Linda on my CT Team chose the adorable Tear Bear Bedtime kit to scrap the photos of her new grand-daughter.  What do you think?!


Absolutely precious, isn't she?!! :)  Linda always does a great job layering the various papers, frames, and elements - I wish I had that skill!! 

You can snag this felt-like kit (with items for both a boy and a girl) at either of my stores!

I hope you'll check it out!

Scrapper used the "No Pirates" kit and coordinating Alpha Pack so make these great layouts - Ooo-Aargh!!  I love the costumes!!



If you need to scrap your own little pirate, then check out the following kits from my store: 



Or.... WALK THE PLANK!
;) Mags


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags