MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, May 27, 2011

CT Showcase: School Daze Kits - Graduation Paper People

My CT, Carolyn, has a reason to celebrate!  Her son just graduated from college as VALEDICTORIAN!!  (CONGRATULATIONS, EDWARD!!!)  Carolyn create some wonderful layouts using the following kits from my store:
 

 


What do you think?  



The great thing about the School Daze series is that the colors can be adapted to ANY grade level!  The Crayon Craze pack and Bus Stop Add-On work well for the primary grades, and as you've seen above, the others lend themselves well to the older age groups!

If you have some school layouts to finish, please stop by my store and snag up these great kits!
:) Mags


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mags for allowing me to be part of your CT!! I'll pass on your congrats to Edward.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags