MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CT Showcase: Forest Frenzy

My CT, JanieinMN, chose the FOREST FRENZY kit for her layouts this week:



Pretty sharp-looking, huh?!!  She did a great job!

If you have forest-y photos to scrap, 
consider picking up the Forest Frenzy kit at my store:

It coordinates with all of the other kits in the Animal Crackers series too!

I'm always interested to see any of your layouts that use my kits!  You can upload them to the MagsGraphics Gallery or just email me the links to whatever other gallery where you post!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags