MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating FREEDOM today + a QP Freebie

I you have any access to the news today, you've heard that today is a GREAT DAY to be an American.  As Mark Twain said, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."  In celebration, I've marked down my FREEDOM kit from $6.00 to just $2.00 for this week.



And of course, the FREEDOM QUICK PAGES are always FREE in my store:

Sorry - this is no longer a freebie.

Remember that I also have my Easter Tear Bear as a FREE-With-$5.00 purchase... this little guy is too cute to pass up!


Extending a huge THANK YOU to our soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they make every day so that I may enjoy America's freedoms,
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags