MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 19, 2010

LUKE Build-A-Kit - FRAME Sets + a Freebie!

Time to show off the FRAMES that match the Luke Series... These can all be found for just $1 at any of my stores: MagsGraphics or DigiScrapStation.


I also have a frame cluster FREEBIE for you! This was created with some of the upcoming LUKE Ribbons as well as a tri-frame from my Crumpled Paper Bits Kit:



This is still a FREEBIE - You'll just have to get it through my store now.

I appreciate your COMMENTS!
Please leave your feedback here on the blog.


I hope you'll check out the other great pieces in the LUKE series as well as 17 kits in the JACK PACKS!

Happy Scrappin'!

:) Mags

3 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags