MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Tshirts for Buckeye, Michigan, or Bearcat Fans...!

Well, I've expanded MagsGraphics products to a Zazzle Store! And right now, I've got these ADORABLE kids and baby T-shirts featuring my Football Paper People:

For BUCKEYE Fans...


For MICHIGAN Fans...


For UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI Fans...


Aside from the infant onesies featured above, you can also order the same designs on all kid and toddler sized T-shirts and products!

Got a team you'd like to see? Just post a comment with the school (and their colors!) and I'll get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags