MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, November 1, 2009

ADSD Gingerbread Christmas Blog Train!

It's beginning to look a lot like C H R I S T M A S ! ! !


And time for another amazing Blog Train from the ADSDesigners! This month we are offering GINGERBREAD CHRISTMAS!

Snag my part below and then visit the other blogs listed to the right (or at our central hub) to pick up the other parts! Be sure to stop back here on the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th of the month because I'll have some Add-On Packs for you!!!

This is no longer a freebie but it can be found at any of my stores at a great price!

Your comments are welcome and appreciated! SUBSCRIBE to this blog, and you'll get the latest freebies and coupons delivered right to your inbox!

28 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for a lovely christmas kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gingerbread! Thank you so much for your part of this fabulous collection! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the gingerbread ppl! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is WONDERFUL! I just love it. I've added your blog to my favorites list! Thanks for sharing your creativity with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much. I will make the quickpages for the blog train next month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks bunches. I just love gingerbread people and yours is so cute. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! You did an AWESOME job on your part of the blog train!!!!!!! LOVE your lil gingrbread people!!!!
    Thank you EVER SO MUCH!!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your addition to the blogtrain!! The kit is awesome & your generousity is greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is wonderful. thank-u.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome base kit, thanks for joining the train, and sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your cute gingerbread kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much, this is a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your kit is so cute! I love the theme. Many thanks for your generosity in sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! Thanks so much ChristineMc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, love the felt on your elements. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is SO precious! thank you for sharing your awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks again for sharing your great "STUFF". Just sorry I didn't get here sooner to grab the extras. Oh well, off to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blog and store and I'm so glad I did. I love your work. Especially the colors in this Christmas collection. They are amazing, truly lovely. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing kit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags