MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, July 7, 2008

General Terms of Use Adjusted... Please Read! :)

I have been rethinking my general terms of use for my creations. The new terms are outlined below and pertain to the items on this blog and on my website & store:

1. All original images are ©MagsGraphics; they may not be resold, transferred, given away, bartered, or traded.

2. WHAT YOU MAKE with a MagsGraphics digital image is YOURS to do with what you want: Scrap For Hire, Scrap For Others, Projects, Teacher Materials, etc.

3. Credits appreciated... not required. If possible, including the name "MagsGraphics" in your credits just makes my day. Even better is if you include a link to my blog at http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com/! :)

PLEASE NOTE: Some items on this blog are offered for PERSONAL USE only (and the specific post will reflect that) because that particular item was not 100% created by me or follows a tutorial where only personal use is allowed, so I cannot claim sole copyright. Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it SO much! Can't wait to see which template you choose!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags