MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Google Me!... or Google YOU! :)

Have you ever Googled yourself? I do, periodically, just to see what comes up... usually the first few pages of "magsgraphics" are bits and pieces of me scattered around cyberspace, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone referenced one of my hand-made cards on their own blog!!

The card I made and posted on Split Coast Stampers is this:


And this lovely blogger used it to make her own version here: http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/ - post from Friday, April 25, 2008

Now how neat is that?!?! I was just totally tickled to see that someone liked something I made well enough to mention me!! Way to make my day! :)

I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags