MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sucks To Be You - digital stamp FREEBIE!

I love Stampin' Up stamps - but I think there is an untapped market for "obnoxious" stamps... because sometimes, I find myself needing a stamp that expresses more than the traditional "best wishes!" I've made my own "SUCKS TO BE YOU" stamp (digitally):

Sucks To Be U - Digital Stamp - ©MagsGraphics



Click on the preview, and then right-click on the full-size .png and save to your computer. Print and cut, matte it, and use on your favorite card - I'm sure it will bring a smile to the face of the person you send it to... because sometimes, you just have to acknowledge that your friends might be going through a bummer of a time! Please keep the image name intact - and if you use it, I'd appreciate a "MAGS" or "MagsGraphics" in your credits.

Terms Of Use:
MagsGraphics Freebies may be resized, colorized, or slightly altered to fit your project.
They may NOT be sold (either individually or in a layout or collection).
They may NOT be redistributed - please direct people to my blog so they can download this item themselves! THX! :)

If you choose to save it, PLEASE leave a comment for me! THX!

Enjoy!
Waving Mags

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mags.. thanks for the 'love/
    anniversary card,
    will call back soon, take care,
    Dragonfly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I have a few uses for it... ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags